Using the best in car wash technology to provide an eco-friendly, safe and enjoyable customer experience, Metro Express Car Wash opens Monday at 4041 E. Primrose Lane, just northwest of the Highway 41-Interstate 90 interchange , in Post Falls.
Choices include unlimited and retail car wash packages and free vacuum cleaners. Hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday.
In conjunction with Young Construction, opening week will have free washes with donations encouraged to the Boys & Girls Club with public and youth donations up to $5,000.
The company started in 1969 and has five outlets in the North West. Locally, Jordan Kuhn is general manager and Chris Bauer is operations manager. Check metroexpresscarwash.com.
Memory Lane Gems is moving to Silver Lake Mall
A huge sale will mark the closure of Memory Lane Gems at Coeur d’Alene Resort Plaza stores from 10 a.m. Thursday. The sale includes antique and fine jewelry, nostalgic gift items, rocks and minerals, vintage clothing and more.
Downsizing to jewelry and gemstones, owner Lynn Rinker moves the store to Silver Lake Mall. The closing sale will last approximately six weeks. Visit facebook.com/memorylanecda.
Manna opens on Sherman
Goldsmith and designer of fine jewelry, Whitney Shelhamer opened Manna (a working studio and jewelry store) in the former location of Christmas At The Lake at 510 E. Sherman Ave.
Manna refers to biblical “manna,” which was food from heaven provided to the Israelites in the desert…tasting sweet, like honey. For Whitney and her husband Zak Shelhamer, it is a place of gathering and gentleness, warmth and respect with grace, provision and hospitality.
Hours are Wednesday through Sunday with more days coming later. Check themannashop.com.
Heart of Hope Health opens on Hayden’s Hess
A direct primary care model of family practice, the new Heart of Hope Health opened in Suite A at 8944 N. Hess St., Hayden.
All five providers use a monthly membership program and fees rather than insurance or Medicare and have same-day appointments for immediate needs or illness.
“Our desire is to empower patients to take control of their own healthcare decisions,” said Sonja Sisco, co-founder and ambassador. She is joined by Dr. Duke Johnson and Moriah Cason.
Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-500-0601. Visit www.heartofhopehealth.com.
Now the Tidbits
- Summer time starts today.
- Companies that will occupy the new Lucille building at 2605 N. Fourth St. are Northwest Construction Management, Refined Salon and Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar.
- The correct phone number for Ultimate Concrete Coatings is 208-640-6768.
- Post Falls RV Campground is under construction at 70 W. Cabelas Way between Cabela’s Store and State Line Walmart at The Pointe at Post Falls.
- Many of the 16 lots are available in the future Prairie Crossing Mall at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
- A hamburger restaurant and cosmetics salon will be located in the new building at Fourth and Lakeside.
- A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90
- The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
- Breaking Bread Bistro will be where Davis Donuts was at fourth and best.
- Watch out for a place called Pearl & Tin.
- A sign on Wayne Drive in Hayden reads “Future home of Blue Chip Chiropractic”.
- The Open Arms Real Choices Clinic will relocate from 1800 Lincoln Way to 8056 N. Wayne Drive in Hayden.
- Align Yoga Salon is now in Unit 102 of the new Lucille Building at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with retail on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
- Consign Furniture has a “coming soon” sign southwest of the US 95-Lancaster Road intersection.
- An express outdoor car wash is being built in the 3400 block of Seltice in Post Falls.
- Major changes are coming to the Greenbriar Inn & 315 Kitchen under new ownership at 315 Wallace Ave.
- The Rebel Junk Shoppe at 2424 N. Fourth St. will be expanded to a streetside location.
- Cornerstone, a four-story commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
- Bruchi’s quick service restaurant is planned for a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
- The former Ugly Fish restaurant building will be a Berkshire Hathaway Realty in Riverstone.
- Watch for the construction of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- A Sweet Lou’s restaurant and a Grease Monkey parking spot will be at the Crossings in Athol.
- CdA Kids Dental will be at 1341 N. Northwood Center Court.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
- Several steel storage buildings will be constructed at 3758 W. Hanley Ave., off Atlas Road, for Hern Ironworks.
- A Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop will move into the old Chipotle Mexican Grill building at 305 W. Appleway.
- A Sarah Hamilton FACE seat will be at 2120 Northwest Blvd.
- A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar on Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- Watch for a new Numerica complex at 1250 Ironwood.
- The Stylus Wine & Vinyl Bar will be at 2605 N. Fourth St.
- A large storage complex and new headquarters for Steel Structures of America is being built near Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be on Canfield Avenue.
- The CD’A Corner Store adds a kitchen and tables downtown.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building off US 95.
- The Mountain Goat Lounge will open soon and will be connected to the Moose Lounge downtown.
- The Post Falls Pavilion food court will be near the intersection of Highway 41 and Horsehaven.
- “Same exact” is redundant. The words “…ward” do not end in “s”.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]