On Tuesday, May 10, local dignitaries, elected officials, leaders, and residents of Sinai Residences and the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County gathered to celebrate the opening of Phase 2 — or East Campus — of Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences Boca Raton. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held with Florida Senators Tina Polsky and Lori Berman; Palm Beach County Mayor and Commissioner Robert Weinroth; Palm Beach County Commissioner Maria Sachs; among others.
The new 250,000 square foot Sinai Residences East Campus features 111 self-contained living apartments, a new resort-style pool, two new restaurants, an auditorium, a large movie theater and many more amenities. With the addition, the entire Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences campus – located at 21036 95and Ave S, Boca Raton – now exceeds one million square feet.
Operated by the CCRC Development Federation and self-managed, Sinai Residences offers a full continuum of care, from independent and assisted living options to rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory care.
- Assisted Living: When everyday tasks get tougher and life gets tougher, the staff at Sinai Residences can lend a hand. Designed to maintain a sense of independence in an elegant environment, this program offers attentive service with comprehensive and compassionate support.
- Rehabilitation: Residents can recover from illness, injury or surgery, while being supported by dedicated rehabilitation services provided by Sinai’s trained nursing community. Recovery plans are personalized for each individual.
- Skilled Nursing Care: When a long-term diagnosis requires 24/7 skilled support, this program provides compassionate, thorough, and exceptional care, all in the heart of the thriving Sinai community.
- Memory Care: The answer when Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia strike, Sinai’s trained professionals work with residents and their respective family members to create structure, schedules and a familiar environment in a safe and secure environment.
Sinai Residences will continue to offer residents access to the following on-site amenities: Concierge; Full-service spa, salon, and hair salon; Sundries store; Valet and garage; and weekly maid and flat linen service. Residents will continue to enjoy resort-style living with al fresco dining with a poolside bar; Art studio, card rooms and library; Auditorium and cinema hall; Gastronomy, bistros and lounges; hot tub and cabanas; Social, recreational, educational and cultural programs; and state-of-the-art wellness and fitness centers.
In addition to 111 new self-contained living apartments, which are a mix of one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and two-bedroom units plus a den (up to 3,200 square feet), the expansion will mimic the feeling of be at a resort and include the following:
- Pool: Resort-style pool with ADA railing and beach-style entrance; cover lanes covered; a new Jacuzzi hot tub; indoor/outdoor bar; meals by the swimming pool; and pool cabins
- Dining and Entertainment: Added two new dining locations; larger movie theater; larger chart room; and a larger auditorium.
- Unit Extras: Additional storage unit for each apartment; Covered garage for parking; and valet parking.
Sinai Residences still has a few selected apartments. Prices range from $500,000 to over $2 million. To learn more, please visit: www.SinaiResidences.com.
“Toby & Leon Cooperman Sinai Residences is setting the trend for seniors in South Florida by providing the best of the best to our residents,” said Rachel Blumberg, Executive Director of Sinai Residences. “We are thrilled to celebrate the opening of our East Campus and are grateful for the incredible support from the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, our Board of Trustees, current and future residents, and the entire community. Sinai Residences staff who make the dream come true. to expand our continuing care retiree community a reality.