If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
La Dolce Casa, at 16 W. Broad St. on Tamaqua’s main thoroughfare, added La Dolce Casa Bakery and Italian Market just three doors down at 32 W. Broad St. in Bittner’s former general store .
· Rutter’s is opening a third location in Berks on Route 222 and Long Lane in Maxatawny Township, north of Kutztown.
· Berks Nature opened The Rookery. The Rookery sits in Angelica Creek Park, above the existing Nature Place structure.
· The New Santiago restaurant at 125 S. Third St. in Coopersburg has reopened after about a year of hiatus.
· The Obsidian Tattoo & Piercing salon in Bethlehem has expanded to Emmaüs. The 173 Main Street location is now open.
· Ocean State Job Lot, a Rhode Island-based discount store, will open on the former Kmart site at Shillington Plaza in Cumru Township.
· Elpedio’s Ristorante will open May 1 at the Seipsville Inn site in Palmer Township.
· King Wing opened at 129 E. Third St. in South Bethlehem, serving buffalo wings as well as sandwiches.
· royal farms convenience store and gas station head to the Brass Rail site in Allentown on Lehigh Street.
3 Men & A Bagel is back open after a brief closure for baker surgery. The store is located at 3350 Schoenersville Road, Bethlehem.
· Wert’s Cafe is back after a brief closure following the death of owner Greg Wert.
· Vinyl Press Signs & Graphics has moved to 15 S. Second St. in Emmaus. A grand opening will take place on May 5.
· Juliette Bridals by Ivana will hold a ribbon cutting on May 19 at 161 Genworth Road, Pottsville.
· JPMorgan Chase & Co., America’s largest bank, moves to downtown Allentown.
· The Easton Farmers’ Market will open May 7 in Scott Park along Larry Holmes Drive.
· My Sister’s Closet has moved to the Bethlehem Village Shoppes at 3650 Nazareth Pike in Bethlehem Township.
· The Fortunoff® Backyard Store is open at Hamilton Crossings.
. Pocono Dessert Co. opens women-owned cafe and dessert shop at 2185 PA-611 in Swiftwater
· Handmade Mystic opens a crystal boutique at 2 S. 4th Street in Emmaüs
· Anne Baum named first president of Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital
Lashes by Gab is opening a location in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops, across from the cinema
Elite Salon & Suites will open in the Saucon Valley Promenade Shops in 2022. Independent salon owners will have their own suite in the store
· Purr Haus opens at 27 South Seventh Street in Emmaus. The store will feature a collection of cat-themed pet supplies and apparel.
. The Hummus House opens Bethlehem location at 518 E. Third Street
· A new beauty studio, Glow Factory, opens at 1708 Washington Blvd. in Easton
· New salon, Mirror Beauty Studio opened at 2002 Hanover Avenue in Allentown.
· A Red Wing shoe store will open on Airport Road in Allentown on the site of the former Zoup! Restaurant.
· Paisley & Company Bath Boutique & Fragrance Bar in Kutztown reopens for in-person purchases